martes, 10 de marzo de 2020

REPORTING VERBS




REPORTED SPEECH ACTIVITY.

REPORTED SPEECH AND REPORTING VERBS KEY.

GRAMMAR FOCUS 9B ANSWERS:
a. 2. I didn't realise (that) Harry could ski.
    3. The doctor warned her that she might feel a littke sleepy after she took the tablets.
    4. I assumed (that) the exam would be easy.
    5. The witness denied walking past/ that had been walking past the bank when she heard the alarm.
    6. The informed us that they had been trying to call us since they had heard the news.
    7. I warned you (that) Margaret wouldn't be happy when she found out.
    8. He discoverd that he couldn't open the door because he had forgotten his key.

b. 2. if/whether I had      3. how fast I could     4. why I had left   5. if/whether I was  6. if/whether I had ever managed   7. why I had applied

c. 2. us/me to explain   3. telling  4. they had   5. on paying  6. me he'd
    7. for losing  8. to give

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario