martes, 26 de mayo de 2020

GRAMMAR FOCUS 9A KEY

RELATIVE CLAUSES:

a. 1.who    2. -   3. whose   4. where  5. when  6. who/that  7. which                     8. that/which  9. where  10. whose

b. 1. This is the book
I was telling you about.
    2. There's the machine at the gym I think you would really like.
    3. We're travelling to Dubai, which I've always wanted to visit.
    4. I was worrying about my luggage, which I'd forgotten to weigh before we   left.
   5. Chris, whose father owns the company, always works really hard.
   6. I've finally had to replace my old car, which I've had since I passed my test.

c. 1.The band, who were supposed to start at eight-thirty, didn't come on stage until nine o'clock.
   2. The rail company refunds passengers whose trains are delayed.
   3. I looked in all places where I thought I might have left my phone.
   4. The idea that we came up with together worked wonderfully well.
  5. Morocco, where we spent our honeymoon, is my favourite place for a holiday.
 6. The neighbours, whose cat I'm looking after, get back from holiday tomorrow.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario